Limited Warranty Coverage Terms
Along with Code’s standard warranty coverage for all Code products (details above), there are also warranty add-ons known as Elevated and Peak. These packages extend the warranty duration and include service upgrades. Here’s the scoop:
- Elevated coverage extends the warranty one year, and includes accident forgiveness and expedited RMA turnaround
- Peak coverage extends the warranty two years and includes accident forgiveness, advanced replacement, and cable management.
The table below presents warranty coverage term by product.
North America, Europe, Middle East, and South America (2, 3, 4)
1 Year Extension Elevated Protection - North America, Europe (2, 3)
2 Year Extension Peak Protection - North America, Europe (2, 3)
|CR950||5 years||Not Available||Not Available|
|CR1100||2 years||3 years||4 years|
|CR1500||5 years||Not Available||Not Available|
|CR2600||3 years||4 years||5 years|
|CR2700||3 years||4 years||5 years|
|CR5000||3 years||4 years||5 years|
|CR6000||3 years||4 years||5 years|
|CR7018||1 years||2 years||3 years|
|CR8000/CR8200(5)||1 years||Not Available||Contact Code|
|Serialized Accessories(6)||Serialized Accessories have the same duration as the Standard Warranty for the barcode reading product when purchased kitted with the product (Single SKU for both the product and the Serialized Accessory). 1 Year if purchased separately.
(Installed on Reader)
|Software that is shipped installed on a product has the same duration as the product.
|1 Year unless the software license applicable to the software provides otherwise.
(1) Warranty on all products begins upon shipment to End User. In the absense of a valid warranty registration the Warranty will begin on the last product shipment date in Code’s records.
(2) North America is United States, Canada, Mexico.
(3) Europe is the European Economic Area.
(4) Middle East is Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Quatar, Saudia Arabia, Turkey, U.A.E., Yemen.
(5) Warranty on engines begins upon shipment to the OEM unless the OEM contract provides otherwise.
(6) Serialized Accessories excludes battery packs and handles, examples of Serialized Accessories are: chargers, bases and modems.
For Standard Warranty coverage for other geographies contact Code.