RMA / Support Requests &
Do you have a question that only our Code tech support team can answer? We are up for the challenge! Simply fill out the form, and we will take care of the rest. You can always expect an immediate response and prompt followup. Our customers come first, and your request is our 'all hands on deck' siren.
Looking for someone on our amazing sales team? Visit our team page. Click here to meet everyone or simply find the right person in your local area.
There are several ways we can assist you with your return needs:
- Obtain an RMA Number.
- Contact our Application Engineer experts directly by calling 1-801-495-2200 opt 1
- E-Mail your request to Support
- Click on Support and find the RMA Request option
- You will need to provide the following information when requesting a RMA:
- Contact Name, Company, Address, Phone and E-Mail
- Product Model and Serial Number
- Description of the issue
- Ensure that all equipment and/or components you are returning are packaged in the original or comparable packaing to avoid shipping damage. Do not send accessories or third party products with the Code products that you are returning. Code has no liability for loss or damage to any accessoires or third party products included with any RMA return.
- Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the return shipping box(s).
- Send the items to the following address:
434 West Ascension Way
Murray, UT 84123
Attn: [RMA number you were provided]
- You are responsible for shipping and insurance associated to return the equipment .
- Code will pay shipping and insurance for any repaired or replaced products.
- You are responsible for any taxes and duties. Any taxes or duties paid by Code will be invoiced to you.
- Ensure that any other paperwork or correspondence you send with the returned equipment reflects your Code RMA number.
- Code’s standard turn-around time for RMA Repairs and Replacements is 10 business days from the time of product receipt.
RMA numbers are valid for sixty (60) days from the date of issuance. If Code does not receive the equipment to which the RMA number has been assigned within the allowed time frame, the RMA will be closed, and you must obtain a new RMA number for return of any Code products.
Code (Global HQ)
434 West Ascension Way
Murray, Utah 84123
Phone: (801) 495-2200
Fax: (801) 495-2202
Code BV (EMEA)
2411 PV Bodegraven