CR 7000 Series
The Code Reader™ 7000 (CR7000) series healthcare-grade battery backup cases are built for the mobile clinician. Like most healthcare facilities across the nation, mobility is an increasingly important attribute. Mobility offers both increased efficiency for point-of-care teams, and the opportunity to significantly cut costs. Increased efficiency and cost-cutting sound great. Is there any downside to mobility? Yes, a big one: patient safety. Because it allows for full clinical sanitization protocols, the CR7000 series gives you both mobility and patient safety.
A mobile device used in a healthcare setting needs to be able to withstand the same harsh chemical disinfection protocol any other piece of medical equipment undergoes. Without some kind of case for protection, a phone wouldn't last six months—depending on the severity of chemical baths. So where’s the cost-cutting savings? Protecting your mobile investment with the industry's first disinfectant-ready, fully-enclosed battery backup case extends device longevity. These pocket computers are on track to replace expensive computer workstations and all the additional peripherals they require—including barcode scanning hardware. You can scan (using soft-scanning software and the mobile device camera), chart, verify, and document from a single mobile device running a mobile health information system (HIS).
If you are looking to leverage the mobile power of iPhone 8 and SE 2nd Generation devices in your healthcare operation, you can protect your patients, staff, and devices with CR7000 cases. Made of PVC-free CodeShield® disinfectant-ready plastics, these cases are made to withstand the harshest disinfecting chemicals. The Dragontrail™ shatter-proof glass delivers the screen touch sensitivity you need while fully enclosing and protecting the smartphone from the bacteria and viruses trying to hitch a ride. Full enclosure means full protection—unlike the partial protection offered by most consumer-grade cases.
The CR7020 features BatteryTrak™ which offers two-way data pass-through and single sign-on capability. It also offers an easily swappable, external battery that more than doubles the life of your phone and a flexible battery charging system that includes options like a 5 or 10-bay battery cradle that can be mounted horizontally or vertically to fit any workspace. Each battery’s charge status is clearly indicated, eliminating guesswork.
Our new CR7020 includes these new, improved features:
- Enhanced data pass-through – now allows bi-directional data pass-through
- Updated Home Button – easier to push and will not fail under normal and reasonable usage
- Better form, fit, and function – provide for a better fit between the iPhone and the case, making it easier to open once a phone is in the case
- Lighter weight product option – the new Battery Blank option is lighter, making it easier to carry and store in scrub pockets
All purchases are done through one of our many sales partner companies. Code is happy to help consult with you to determine the best partner for your specific needs, project detail and industry.
- The new CR7020 allows bi-directional data pass-through
- 5 or 10-bay battery chargers with configurations for any workspace
- BatteryTrak application provides real-time battery vitals such as deployment dates, state of health cycle counts and serial numbers (CR7000 Series)
- Quick, hot-swappable 2,700 mAh external battery
- Dragontrail™ screen protector
- Secure and sealed, protects against damage as well as water and debris
- CodeShield® PVC-Free disinfectant-ready plastics
- Compatible with iPhone 8 and iPhone SE 2nd Generation
- Code Complete service and extended warranty plans
- Smart battery shows battery health with a visible fuel gauge
- PVC-Free CodeShield® plastics stand up to harsh disinfectants
Looking to customize your barcode reader’s function or its data parsing ability? Is it time for a firmware update? You have landed in the right place. Just click the link option below and you will be off and running.
These customizable options, features, and updates for your Code barcode scanners are a direct result of how our engineering team listens to the ideas and needs our users have. If you don’t see an option that fits your scanning needs, we are more than happy to customize one for you.