FIPS Certified Bar Code Readers
Code bar code readers have awarded the Federal Information Processing Standard 140-2 (FIPS 140-2) Level 2 certification.
FIPS 140-2 certification provides an enhanced level of security when collecting, storing and wirelessly transmitting data. Code's CR2500 and CR3500 bar code readers when paired with the CodeXML® Bluetooth® FIPS modem have proven to meet the strict federal government's security standard and are the first in the industry to receive the FIPS 140-2 Level 2 certification.
Features & Benefits:
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Security Certified
- Class I or II Bluetooth® (up to 100 meter range)
- 256-bit session generated encryption key
- Tamper evident features on bar code readers and modem
- Reads all 1D and 2D bar code symbologies
- Choose from two FIPS certified bar code readers, one with display and keyboard
- Lightweight, ergonomic, modular designed bar code readers (hand held, handle, presentation stand)
- Rapid battery replacement, multiple battery formats and charging options available
- User feedback with vibration and/or audible tones to ensure a 'good read' has occurred
- CodeOne Extended Warranty Service Plans