Code Reader™ 4100 PDT
The CR4100 has been discontinued and is no longer available. For more information, please reference the CR4100 End of Life Notification.
The Code Reader™ 4100 is the perfect combination of a leading edge 2D optical barcode reading platform and a high performance mobile computer. The CR4100 is equipped with Code’s patented dual field optics - giving you both wide field and high density fields in the same unit – along with reflection and glare reducing technology for reading barcodes on shiny surfaces. The combination of these two technologies gives the user unmatched read performance in healthcare, material handling, patrol vehicle and other challenging barcode reading applications.
For Healthcare applications, Code is offering a white, slim, disinfectant ready IP65 rated housing with full QWERTY keypad. In addition, a 3300 mA Li-ion battery provides up to 8 hours of uninterrupted operation before recharging is required. The PDA runs Windows® Mobile 6.5.1, making it compatible with the wide range of HIS software available today. For other applications, the durable, slim device is available in dark gray and IP65 rating.
CR4100 Features & Benefits:
- Dual field optics, both high density and wide field in the same unit
- Reflection and glare reducing illumination technology
- Integrated 2D imaging engine
- Dedicated, high-speed microprocessor for decoding barcodes
- Windows® Mobile 6.5.1 Operating System
- Remote management ready
- QWERTY keypad
- Dark gray or healthcare white color options
- Disinfectant ready plastic housing
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g
- Bluetooth® 2.0 – Class II
- IP65 rated
- WWAN (HSDPA) (dark gray unit only)
- Standard warranty: 3 years