How to Buy
You have no items in your quote.
CodeXML® M3 Modem
CodeXML® M3 Modem Feature:
- Transmit and receive Bluetooth signals up to 100 meters (300ft)
- 128-bit Bluetooth Authentication and Encryption (CodeXML® M3 Modem) or 32-bit Encrytion (CodeXML® M2 Modem)
- User-defined pass-phrase generator and downloadable utility
- Bluetooth to Keyboard, USB or RS232 output
- Seamless integration with Code barcode readers
- Compatible with Windows NT, XP & 2000, Linux Applications,
- Programmable Logic Controller, Unix Applications, and legacy terminals
- Simple installation: Simply plug-in the modem and start transmitting wireless data
- CodeXML® M3 Modem is compatible with three Code barcode readers simultaneously (CodeXML® M2 Modem connects one Code reader at a time)
CodeXML® Modems use Bluetooth technology for secure and reliable communication between Code barcode readers and a host computer, or system, that supports USB Keyboard and RS-232 input.
CodeXML® Modems are simple hardware solutions for customers who wish to enjoy the benefits of wireless data collection without modifying existing applications or installing software. Simply plug the modem into your computer and the unit is ready. There is no need to load any drivers (including Bluetooth drivers).
The modems supports Bluetooth specification 2.0 + EDR which is a proven, reliable method for replacing cables with secure wireless communications in a wide variety of devices. The features of adaptive frequency hopping and rapid creation of new connections provide unsurpassed efficiencies in wireless data operations when co-sited with 802.11x systems. The CodeXML® M3 Modem is compatible with three Code barcode readers simultaneously, and the CodeXML® M2 Modem is compatible with one reader at a time.
By simply scanning the QuickConnect Code™ on the modem label your reader will automatically connect to the computer or system to which it is assigned and can begin sending data in seconds.