Code Reader™ 900FD
The CR900FD is an entry-level, area imaging barcode reader with flexible decoding capabilities. The CR900FD features full omnidirectional reading of standard 1D barcodes, and gives users the option to upgrade to 2D or stacked barcode reading at a later date with the purchase of a license key.
The CR900FD has several major advantages over single-line laser scanners and linear imagers by providing full omnidirectional reading of standard 1D symbologies, as well as the ability to read barcodes off of mobile phone screens, all at linear scanner prices.
Features and Benefits:
- High speed, omnidirectional reading of 1D barcodes
- Future proof investment with the option to upgrade to decoding Stacked and 2D barcodes with the purchase of a license key
- Wide area image sensor
- Manual or automatic triggering
- 2 programmable indicators: LED and audible tone
- All-inclusive kits
- Reads barcode reliably off cell phone screens
- Uses Code’s new rapid disconnect Affinity™ cables
- Extremely low power consumption
- IP54 housing
- Available in dark gray
- Standard warranty: 5 years
Applications: Retail Point-of-Sale, Manufacturing, Work-in-Process, Document Processing and more.
*2D and PDF barcode reading with license key