(BTHDG-M2-FIPS)FIPS Certified Barcode Readers
How to Buy
You have no items in your quote.
CodeXML® FIPS Bluetooth® Modem
Code barcode readers have awarded the Federal Information Processing Standard 140-2 (FIPS 140-2) Level 2 certification.
FIPS 140-2 certification provides an enhanced level of security when collecting, storing and wirelessly transmitting data. Code's CR2500 and CR3500 barcode readers when paired with the CodeXML® FIPS Bluetooth® Modem have proven to meet the strict federal government's security standard and are the first in the industry to receive the FIPS 140-2 Level 2 certification.
Features & Benefits:
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Security Certified
- Class I or II Bluetooth® (up to 100 meter range)
- 256-bit session generated encryption key
- Tamper evident features on barcode readers and modem
- Seamless integration with Code FIPS barcode readers
- Compatible with WIndows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Linux Applications, Programmable Logic Controller, Unix Applications, and legacy terminals
- Simple installation: Simply plug in the modem and start transmitting wireless data
- CodeOne Extended Warranty Service Plans