How to Buy
Code is committed to excellence in every way. Our dedication to providing an outstanding level of service and forging close working relationships with our customers has enabled us to establish an outstanding reputation for service and support, something we call CodeOne.
CodeOne offers customers a variety of service and support options designed to make the most of your hardware investment. Customers who purchase Code products may choose from a three-tier (Standard, Plus and Premier) Service Plan that meets their unique support and response time requirements.
CodeOne Service Plan Overview
|CodeOne Standard Plan||CodeOne Plus Plan||
CodeOne Premier Plan
|Access to Code's Knowledge Database||Included||Included||Included|
|Access to Code's Advanced Support Portal||Not Included||Included||Included|
|Extension to CodeOne Limited Warranty||No Extension||1 Year Extension of Standard2||2 Year Extension of Standard2|
|Discount on Non-Covered Repairs during the Warranty Period, Including Accidental Damage and Abuse
||No Discount||Discount3||Larger Discount3|
|RMA Turn Around Time and Shipping Method||10 Business Days from Receipt. Return Shipment by UPS Ground or Equivalent||1 Business Day from Receipt. Return Shipment by UPS Select (3 Day) or Equivalent||Advance Replacement5|
|Discount on Replacement Accessories||No Discount||10% Discount from List Price3||20% Discount from List Price3|
(1) North America is United States, Canada, Mexico
(2) Warranty Extensions do not apply to certain products with a 5-Year Standard Warranty.
(3) Contact Code's Support Team for current prices and discounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
(4) Loss/Theft Replacement does not apply to Sleds (4405) batteries and accessories. Replacement is limited to one replacement during the extended warranty period. Replacement units may be a repaired or refurbished unit at Code's discretion. The replacement unit is warranted for the remaining duration of the warranty period applicable to the replaced unit.
(5) Code will only advance ship a replacement unit if the problem with the unit under warranty cannot be repaired by the customer with Code Support personnel assisting with remote problem diagnosis and repair. Code may withhold approval of advance replacement shipping if customer fails to reasonably cooperate with Code's remote diagnosis and repair process. Replacement units approved for shipping after 3PM MST will be shipped on the next business day. Units are shipped UPS standard overnight or equivalent unless notified otherwise. Shipping may be delayed if the replacement unit requires custom software or configuration.
Terms and Conditions
The CodeOne Service Plans described herein are available only for Code Barcode Readers (excluding engines) sold and used in the United States. Please contact email@example.com for CodeOne International Service Plan information. Plus and Premier Service Plans must be purchased within ninety (90) days of purchase of the Code Barcode Reader to which the Service Plan will apply. Learn More.
Click here to learn about Warranty Coverage Term options.
To obtain repair or replacement service under the CodeOne Warranty or any CodeOne Service Plan the customer must contact Code Support. Code will issue a case number. Within one business day Code Support will contact the Customer to attempt remote diagnosis and resolution. If the problem cannot be resolved by remote diagnosis and repair with Customer's reasonable cooperation a Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number will be assigned and Code will provide instructions for shipping the product to Code. Products must be shipped in the original or comparable packaging, with shipping and insurance charges prepaid. Only parts listed in the original RMA should be sent and will be accepted.
Code will pay for return shipping and insurance of repaired or replacement products. Customer is responsible for all taxes and duties. Code will use new or refurbished parts at its discretion and will own replaced products and all parts removed from repaired products. Customer will pay for any pre-shipped replacement product in the event the customer fails to return the replaced product to Code within 7 days of receipt of the replacement product. The process for return and customer’s charges will be in accordance with Code’s Exchange Policy in effect at the time of the exchange. Customer accepts full responsibility for its software and data including the appropriate backup thereof.